Saturday 20 July 2013

Grandma- I Love You

You will always be the best!

My grand mom passed away on the 8th of July'13. It was the day i was leaving for Srishti- an Art and Design school in Bangalore. 
She suffered from kidney failure. We knew she was going to pass soon, but didn't know when exactly. I kept thinking of different ways of saying goodbye because I knew once I left, I was never seeing her again. I guess she knew how I felt and made it sort of easy for her and myself. She kept telling me how she was going to miss me when I left for Bangalore and didn't know what she was going to do once I was gone. She was a smart woman! 

She was the coolest person ever. She got me obsessed with make up and always worried about me. We chatted about old times, fashion, all the lovely things she owned and all sort of fun things. We would go out for lunch together and shop together.

Till her dying days, she would always give me a huge smile when I sat next to her and talked. I felt so nice to be loved so much by one person.

Thank you so much for teaching me how to make your famous chocolate cake. Its the one thing I will never forget how to make.

I will miss you Grandma! You will always be my bestest friend in the whole world...I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment