Sunday 21 July 2013

Saturday & Sunday

The Weekend

So Saturday was a lot of fun. I went out with my roomie to commercial street and I bought 2 tops and one skirt. I spent about 550/- in total. 




Got to eat this after a really long time. Felt so good. Starting  reminiscing about Panchgani.

Its sort of heading towards the end of the month so I should start saving something as I will we left with nothing otherwise. We ate at McDonalds & KFC. I was so happy to eat non- veg after so long!

Caught a bus and got back. Unfortunately I had to stand for 1 hr so my toes were killing me once I reached home. I got to Skype with the whole family..Got to see them after such a long time.
Nick suprised me after that by Sky-ping as well. I felt so good just looking at his face. Slept late. Was watching some videos on youtube - "My Strange Addiction" 


Sunday was boring and pretty average. I woke up late and just lazed around. We missed breakfast and lunch was a complete flop. So basically I've been starving myself. I finally went out with Stuti to eat something. I bought a whole lot of junk food. I felt so much better. And well stocked.

Tomorrow is my first day of official school. I cant wait to see what exciting things we are planning to do. Tomorrows topic is Comics as a Philosophy. Stuti and I are together so Im glad I have company.

Good Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment