Saturday 20 July 2013

Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology- Bangalore




So I've finally made it here. I can't believe I made it here! You feel so lost and unworthy in this place because you think that everyone is better than you. In our 'Wellness' class we were told to be proud of ourselves because WE were chosen by the institute to be a part of this great place, so I guess I should go with that and be happy.

I love the place so far. We have such a nice campus and the interior is so 'Cool'

The teacher are so chilled out and we are suppose to call them by their  first names.. I feel so weird doing that. We just finished a two week long Orientation or 'Disorientation' to get us familiar with the different ways of learning and the variety of subjects. I've had an awesome two weeks. Its been so much fun!

I've signed up for two classes so far. Monday is 'Comics as Philosophy' and Tuesday is 'What makes Art?'. I can't wait to see what these are all about.

We start regular classes from Monday.

Here goes to Srishti. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me and what I will make of it after four years!

Happy Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment